A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

Share | 

who is the admin of this site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: who is the admin of this site?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Anyone I know?

pm me if you like.

-Lono
Back to top Go down
wraiths,..,

PostSubject: who is admin?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 pm

admin is the master profile that val and myself use to build this forum and thank you sovereign dear... i do hope you will stay with us as you can tell, this is a little different than the other Orgs.
again, welcome
wraiths
SoVeReIgN wrote:
lono676767 wrote:
Anyone I know?

pm me if you like.

-Lono

Hello LONO,

You cute fruit bat you! *hugs* ;-) I believe the admin is "Wraiths", a very nice individual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is the admin of this site?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm

ahh Smile
thanks for the reply wraith... & Sov, I just like to know the names of people running sites..
(helps avoiding the whole "trueblood style advertizing" confusion thats happened in the past)

-Lono
Back to top Go down
wraiths,..,

PostSubject: Re: who is the admin of this site?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

agreed lono... and thank you for joining us
lono676767 wrote:
ahh Smile
thanks for the reply wraith... & Sov, I just like to know the names of people running sites..
(helps avoiding the whole "trueblood style advertizing" confusion thats happened in the past)

-Lono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the admin of this site?   

Back to top Go down

who is the admin of this site?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1