A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

Share | 

Why hello, there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mentalist_Jingles

PostSubject: Why hello, there.   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Greetings, I've been out of the OVC and OEC for quite some time now, and figured that this would be a good step back in. I know this is, in particular, aimed towards the Vampiric community, but I know as a fact there's a good number of Vampiric Otherkin out there. I, myself, am an Otherkin. I've worked with energy for the last five years, and am well educated on most forms of Vampirism, I feel I would be able to help with certain matters reguarding the less conventional forms of Vampires(primarily what I call "OVEs" or "Otherwise Vampiric Entities").

If you would like to know more, feel free to message me, I don't bite that hard. =P
Back to top Go down
Riel

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, there.   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Hello M_J, and a warm welcome....
Back to top Go down

Why hello, there.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Vampyre Alliance :: Information :: General Public Information & Portal :: Registered Members Discussion Area :: introductions-
Jump to: